A downloadable game for Windows
Laser Mazes is an action game where the protagonist, Kyle, must travel from level to level. The rules are simple: Equipped with a laser cannon, Kyle must reach the warp gate at the end of each level. Along the way there will be obstacles such as enemies of various types and colour-coded walls with corresponding switches. There will also be powerups, such as the portable shield, which can deflect incoming lasers.
- Lasers!! Pew pew!
- Mirrors for laser-reflecting action.
- Multi-threaded implementation to take advantage of multi-core CPUs. Will still run fine on single core CPUs.
- A fully-featured level editor (registered version only).
- Scalable to any resolution. A resolution of at least 800x600 is recommended, but can be changed to any value.
- 100 levels. The demo contains 5 separate levels which are included in the registered version as a map pack.
- Custom soundtrack (supported formats are ogg, wav, flac, aiff, au, raw, paf, svx, nist, voc, ircam, w64, mat4, mat5 pvf, htk, sds, avr, sd2, caf, wve, mpc2k, rf64).
- Open file formats for complete customization.
The following system requirements are based on
the lowest spec PC that Laser Mazes has been tested on. Try out the free
demo to make sure the game runs on your PC.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: P4 @ 2.0GHz
Memory: 512MBs DDR
Graphics: GeForce FX 5200 AGP card Note: Shader Model 2.1 needed for glow effect, but not required to play the game.
Hard Drive Space: 50MBs of free space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: